1. An off-duty Morgan County Deputy fired a shot at a suspect with a felony warrant outside a south Huntsville Walmart. After a chase, the suspect was hit in the lower backside and taken to the hospital.
2. A convicted sex offender who skipped town in Texas is caught in North Alabama. Jason Richardson was arrested by U.S. Marshals in Colbert County where he was staying with a relative.
3. Farmers are keeping a close eye on the falling temperatures. Freezing temperatures have already damaged some of the 60 acres of peach trees at Isom's Orchard in Limestone County and now they're preparing for another round.
4. A wreath laying ceremony was held at the Boston Marathon finish line to commemorate the one year anniversary of the bombings. The incident killed three people and injured more than 200 others.
5. Tuesday is tax day. Forbes.com says you have a 1 in 91 chance of being audited but the odds go way down depending on the type of form you file.
6. The U.S. Coast Guard has seized $110 million worth of cocaine from two boats. Official say the drugs were headed for Miami.
7. After five days of non-stop cross-examination, Oscar Pistorius left court Tuesday. A two week break in the trial proceedings has been requested. The double-amputee Olympian claims he shot his girlfriend by accident.
8. If you've filled up this month, you know the situation has changed. Gas prices are up 12 cents in the past 30 days. AAA says they're averaging $3.64 a gallon nationwide.
9. Google Glass went on sale to the general public Tuesday in a one day only sale. $1,500 plus tax gets you the device plus a free pair of frames.