1. Two Alabama teenagers riding a horse were wounded in a shooting over the weekend. Jason Oliver, 18, of Albertville is charged with two counts of second-degree assault in the case.
2. Athens police have charged a Madison man with using counterfeit cash at a local park. Police say Kyle Shubert, 29, used several fake $20 bills at concession stands. Police say he printed the bills on his computer at home.
3. It's crunch time for people still needing to file their taxes. April 15th is the deadline, but filing an extension doesn't cost anything and gives you until October 15th to file.
4. 20 cars were burned outside of Memphis International Raceway after a brush fire broke out over the weekend. Investigators say it took about an hour to get the fire under control.
5. An Indiana man and a five-year-old boy are dead after a cabin fire in Tennessee. More than 20 people were staying in the cabin, many were treated for minor cuts and broken bones.
6. The pilot of a small plane acted fast to avoid disaster by landing his plane on a Georgia highway. No one on the ground or in the plane were hurt. The plane's engine lost power.
7. Authorities are officially calling the attack on a Jewish facility in Kansas on Sunday a hate crime. Three people were killed when a gunman opened fire at a Jewish community center and a Jewish retirement complex.
8. For the first time, search crews have sent a robotic submarine into the Indian Ocean to start searching the seabed for the missing Malaysian airliner. The submarine can create a 3-D sonar map of any debris on the ocean floor.
9. Retail sales rose more than one percent last month to the largest jump in a year and a half. The gains were led by sales of cars and furniture.