1. Florence Police found a suspect connected to two robberies hiding under a bed. 32-year-old LeShawn Ingram is charged with two counts of first-degree robbery.
2. A court ruling means DEMSI's unpaid workers will get paychecks despite a bankruptcy filing. A judge ruled they will receive past-due wages despite owner Roger Stanmore's filing.
3. State Attorney General Luther Strange announced a nearly $2,000,000 settlement regarding price fixing of e-books. The agreement settles claims brought against five of the six largest e-book publishers in the country.
4. Crews worked to repair a water main break that shut down a street in Madison Tuesday. Water was shooting several feet into the air on Eastview Drive.
5. An effort to exempt Tennessee from Daylight Saving Time has failed by one vote in the House. Some eastern state lawmakers said such an idea would only cause confusion.
6. The Senate sponsor of an effort to rewrite the legal definition of Tennessee whiskey has withdrawn the measure from consideration this year. Republican Senator Mark Green of Clarksville moved the bill to a summer study committee.
7. Families of passengers on board Flight 370 protest outside a Beijing hotel, one day after Malaysian authorities announced that the missing airliner had officially been lost at sea. Protesters claim valuable time was wasted searching in the wrong area.
8. A huge fire ripped through an apartment building under construction in Houston. The four-alarm fire burned throughout the whole building.
9. Four men have been busted in connection to last year's daring base jumping incident from One World Trade Center. Three daredevils and one accomplice are accused of parachuting from the top of the nation's tallest building on September 30th.