1. 27-year-old Jonathan James was found safe Monday afternoon. James wandered away from his group home Saturday in Marshall County.
2. Huntsville police are investigating a deadly overnight shooting along Melody Road. The shooting may have stemmed from an argument between the victim and the shooter.
3. Fire destroyed 11 camper trailers and a boat early Monday morning at campground in Cullman County. Four fire departments responded to the fire. No one was injured.
4. Wreckage of a vintage plane reported missing late Sunday has been found in a rural section of Monroe County, Tennessee. Officials confirm the pilot is dead. The crash remains under investigation.
5. Malaysia's Prime Minister says a plane that went missing two weeks ago crashed into a remote area of the southern Indian Ocean. For the first time, passengers' family members have some definitive word on what happened.
6. A Chicago public-transit train jumped the tracks and scaled an escalator at O'Hare International Airport. The accident injured 32 people, none with life-threatening injuries.
7. The U.S. Coast Guard is working to reopen the Houston Ship Channel following the oil spill caused by a barge collision over the weekend. The collision caused more than 170,000 gallons of oil to spill into the waters south of Houston.
8. Apple and Comcast are reportedly in talks about a service that would let users to stream LIVE and on-demand TV. Both companies say many details still need to be ironed out.
9. A new study finds that 90 percent of office workers went to work sick in 2012, even though they knew they were ill. They were also only 60 percent as productive as they would have been if they were healthy.