1. Authorities want your help identifying a man who robbed a First Southern Bank on Monday. You're asked to contact the Colbert County Sheriff's Office if you have any information on the robbery.
2. The Limestone County capital murder trial against Joel Moyers is delayed. It was set to start next week. So far, a new date hasn't been set.
3. A convicted rapist will be re-sentenced after outrage over his previous lenient sentence. 25-year-old Austin Clem was convicted in September of raping a family friend in 2007 and 2011, before and after the girl turned 16.
4. A Jacksonville State University professor is running for a seat on the Alabama State Board of Education. Cynthia McCarty of Anniston announced her candidacy for the District 6 seat currently held by Dr. Charles Elliott of Decatur, who isn't seeking re-election.
5. The Rosa Parks Museum at Troy University is offering free admission to celebrate the 58th anniversary of the Montgomery bus boycott. The museum will offer free admission on December 2nd from 9 to 5.
6. Some airlines are waiving change fees due to winter weather in some parts of the country. Delta and U.S. Airways are the first major carriers to announce they will allow customers scheduled to travel on Wednesday to travel earlier or later.
7. A long-awaited report on the tragedy at Sandy Hook states Adam Lanza had "significant mental health issues" and an "obsession with mass murders," but authorities say there was no clear indication of the motive for the attack.
8. At least 10 people are dead after a sailboat packed with dozens of migrants from Haiti apparently struck a reef and capsized in the Bahamas. The U.S. Coast Guard launched a rescue operation Monday night.
9. On Thanksgiving day, the comet 'Ison' is going to make its closest approach to the sun. Gasses will boil off and actually form a tail behind the comet.