1. Sheffield police are investigating a domestic dispute that let to a shooting Saturday night. 27-year-old Thomas Grant died. 37-year-old James Martin is being held in the city jail but has yet to be charged.
2. Huntsville police responded to a shots fired just after midnight. Several gunshots were reported on Medaris Road and one bullet was found lodged in a woman's home.
3. Marcella Conley is now behind bars after police responded to a stabbing on Dahlia Drive last night. The victim, Shontavis Ayers, was stabbed on his right side and was taken to Huntsville Hospital.
4. One former student is speaking out about the ending of the graduation exam. The state school board approved the request. Now students must pass all of their classes to graduate.
5. Tornadoes reported in the Midwest today. The community of Washington, IL appears to be one of the hardest hit areas.
6. Meanwhile, those in Oregon are prepping for a lot of snow. By the end of the weekend, 12 inches of fresh snow could be on the ground.
7. Officials in Miami say they've found the body of a man they say fell out of a private plane last week. The passenger has been identified as 42-year-old Gerardo Nales.
8. A gravestone dedication this weekend for Baby Hope. New York Police Department members both past and present came together for the blessing of Anjelica Castillo. 52-year-old Conrado Juarez was found guilty of Castillo's murder in October.
9. People in West Virginia are sending holiday cheer to our troops overseas. 15 stockings were stuffed by an organization called Boatsie's Boxes.