Alabama Climate Control, Inc. was destroyed by a fire on Thursday.
Fire, smoke and total damage could be seen as a fire destroyed a business on Huntsville's north side. No one was injured.
It happened around four o'clock on Thursday on Wholesale Avenue. Fire crews say when they arrived, they could see flames coming out from Alabama Climate Control, Inc. It took crews several hours to get the blaze under control.
"We've got some propane on the inside of there which is flammable, the containers, which can explode. Also, we've got some freon inside, when it burns, it gives off phosphene gas, which is poisonous, so we've got some concerns about the smoke coming off of the fire itself," said Huntsville Fire Department Division Chief Steve Britton.
The manager of the building says 25 people were able to make out safely.