1. A man who admitted to killing a Decatur roofing contractor in Speake now claims to have killed more than 30 people.
2. The Decatur Animal Shelter has an overflow after it took in an unprecedented 53 dogs Monday. Shelter employees say the pets need homes soon or some might be put down.
3. Hundreds of workers at Bellefonte Nuclear Plant will be handed pink slips. TVA will reduce its staff there from 540 to 140 by September due to a decreasing demand for power.
4. A group of Huntsville students returned from across the pond with some hardware. Team USA placed 7th out of 14 teams at the Greenpower Competition in London. The group was also named Best Newcomer.
5. The 18 year old police say caused a deadly ten car crash in South Huntsville returned home Tuesday. He left UAB Hospital after having his leg amputated.
6. Dozens were already in line Wednesday for the opening of the new Chick fil A in Hampton Cove Thursday. The first 100 customers will receive a one year supply of chicken sandwiches.
7. A couple of New Jersey fisherman had a surprise guest. A shark jumped right into their boat. They say the 305 pound Maco shark was chomping on everything.
8. It was eleven years ago Wednesday when American Idol made its debut on FOX. Season 13 premiers in January of 2014.
9. A new study shows men don't fully mature until age 43. The checklist offered questions like, are flatulence funny? And do you eat fast food at 2:00 a.m.? Women, by the way, mature at 32.