1.The Huntsville Airport Authority is taking drastic measures to reduce fares. The board approved a $6 million incentive package for airlines.
2. Safia Memon is pleading guilty to hindering prosecution charges. The mother of Discovery Middle School shooter Hammad Memon was caught in Dallas, Tex. in April of 2012. Police say she was trying to flee the country with her son.
3. Two church buildings and a funeral home were burglarized in Morgan County. The thieves took computer equipment, refrigerators, and soft drink machines from Lacey's Spring Church of Christ, Calvary Holiness and Brindlee Mountain Chapel.
4. The Alabama Music Hall of Fame is narrowing its list of potential host cities to 12. Those include Huntsville, Decatur, Muscle Shoals, Florence and Sheffield. Each has until the end of August to submit a proposal.
5. A racially integrated crowd gathered in Tuscaloosa Tuesday to remember the "Stand in the Schoolhouse Door" to prevent blacks from attending the University of Alabama. Tuesday marks 50 years since the landmark event.
6. The ACLU and Planned Parenthood are filing suit in federal court challenging a new Alabama law placing stricter regulations on abortion clinics. The lawsuit, filed Tuesday in Montgomery, says the regulations are unnecessary and would shut down three of the state's five clinics.
7. Wild photos from Oregon show a flaming car on the side of the road. Just before the pictures were taken, a group of good Samaritans pulled a woman from the flames.
8. How did the ducks cross the road? With a police escort of course. It was all caught on dashcam video in Ohio.
9. It was like a scene out of a horror movie according to neighbors. A 50-year-old Missouri woman was arrested after being charged with felony harassment after wearing a ski mask while chopping down trees with a chainsaw.