1. A teen out on bond for murder is now charged with another murder. Police say Christopher Baker killed Derrick Wright last September before killing Larry Cole at a Huntsville recording studio in December.
2. There is delay for the trial of the man accused of killing another man on his property. A huge case backlog and scheduling conflicts have postponed Joel Moyers' Capital Murder trial indefinitely.
3. The DeKalb County District Attorney is switching to the Republican Party along with a Circuit judge. They say the Democratic Party has become too liberal.
4. Bama fan Harvey Updyke is out of jail after serving 76 days for poisoning Auburn's famous oaks at Toomer's corner. The terms of his probation for the next five years include a ban from attending any college sporting events and from stepping foot on Auburn University property.
5. Auburn University is conducting a three year study on the economic impact of fishing. Researchers are currently in Marshall County on Lake Guntersville.
6. Jury selection is underway after the judge denied the defense's request to delay the proceedings in the George Zimmerman Trial. The group will decide whether the killing of Trayvon Martin was self defense or murder.
7. A California school is offering a buyback program for toy guns. Students received a book and a raffle ticket to win one of four bicycles. The principal says children who play with toy guns may not think real guns are dangerous.
8. Apple held its first event in more than six months, unveiling the next versions of its iOS and Mac OS operating systems along with iTunes radio, and a new cylinder-shaped Mac Pro.
9. Three balloons in flight are part of a Washington man's plan to go up in the sky to break a record. He plans to be lifted 11,000 feet in his lawn chair by helium balloons.