1. Heavy rains left parts of the Valley flooded. Some residents in Tuscumbia are now homeless after the storm.
2. A Huntsville mother and daughter seriously injured in a 10 car wreck in Bailey Cove last week, are now suing the teen driver police say is at fault.
3. The city of Florence is changing a city code to allow a microbrewery to open. It's expected to have a tap room, where beer samples will be served to the public.
4. Chaff is what researchers at UAH say caused the mysterious blip on the radar over Redstone Arsenal yesterday.
5. Alabama Attorney General Luther Strange made a stop in the Valley. Strange is assisting anyone who believes they were affected in the BP oil spill, to take part in the $7.9 million claim.
6. Quite a showdown in Manchester Tennessee when a meeting of the Muslim Advisory County drew thousands of protestors. The meeting was designed to increase awareness and understanding of American Muslims.
7. A new assessment of global data on major diseases and injuries shows more than half of the world's population has dental problems. A third of those are untreated cavities.
8. The winner of the record Powerball jackpot has finally come forward, but isn't facing cameras. The 84-year-old winner is taking her winnings as a lump sum payment and splitting it with her son because of a prior agreement.
9. A couple in Colorado is cashing in on a chair they bought for five bucks at a garage sale. They found out it was made by Herman Miller and could be worth up to 150 thousand dollars.