1. Controversy is brewing over a former pastor's comments at a Huntsville church. During a message to the congregation, David Barton said you can't drink Starbucks and be biblically correct.
2. It's not the first run in with the law for the man Huntsville police say killed a woman found dead in her car Sunday morning. Court records show Dominick Everson was charged with attempted murder in November.
3. A drug bust turned into a family affair in DeKalb County. Michael and Cynthia Mooneyham were arrested near Crossville along with Hannah and Stacie Mooneyham when police found 40 marijuana plants and 5 meth labs in their possession.
4. Huntsville city schools are offering a free hot meal to students at 10 schools. The district expects to serve more than 5,000 meals a day, funded by the USDA.
5. An elderly couple in Morgan County escaped a house fire when the wife pulled her husband from the flames. Shirley McCurry says she saw sparks fly from her husband's oxygen tank and pulled him from their home on Ray Road.
6. The TSA is removing all 250 of its full body image machines. Critics called the devices virtual strip searches and said they were too revealing.
7. New numbers from EHealth.com suggest President Obama's Affordable Care Act will increase insurance premiums by over 100 percent for people who buy their own insurance in California.
8. Apple is in court, facing claims by the Department of Justice the company conspired with publishers to raise the price of electronic books.
9. Comic-Con is not just about the characters and costumes this year. "Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to Sci fi speed dating," says announcer. It's dating at warp speed for all kinds of characters.