1. Hammad Memon will spend 30 years in state prison as part of his plea deal for the 2010 murder of classmate Todd Brown.
2. The family of Deonta Griffin plans to file suit against the three police agencies they say ran him off a Guntersville bridge. They made that announcement at a press conference Tuesday morning.
3. Angela Coffey is accused of leaving her grandchild in a car with the windows up. Police charged the 45 year old with Reckless Endangerment and illegal possession of drugs.
4. Redstone Arsenal officials expect 15,500 civilians to be affected by the upcoming furlough, which will start July 8. The furlough will be one day a week for an 11 week period.
5. A Lawrence County man is accused of setting eight wild fires in the Mt. Hope area. James Ellis faces wildland arson charges.
6. Nike is officially cutting ties with the cancer charity founded by Lance Armstrong. Livestrong had a licensing agreement with Nike for nine years.
7. Yahoo is looking to buy the premium video site, HULU. Reports say Yahoo has bid between $600 and 800 million for the site.
8. A big entrance took place outside a Florida Hospital. The pictures were snapped as expectant parents tried to get in for a delivery. The baby made its debut just steps from the hospital doors.
9. An incredible look inside a tornado's fury was caught on tape as storm chasers captured video of the storm in Kansas.