1. Hot air balloons hit the sky in Decatur this weekend for the Alabama Jubilee. The two day festival wrapped up Sunday evening with a fireworks show.
2. There are less folks on the road this holiday weekend. There are more people at local parks like the packed out beach at Lake Guntersville.
3. A 12-year-old Florida Boy is honoring our nation's troops in his own special way. He waves his American flag at cars as they pass him.
4. The family of Deonta Griffin is filing suit against the agencies that chased him the night police believe he jumped off a bridge in Guntersville.
5. Governor Robert Bentley expects his administration to be remembered for the largest road building program in state history. The program has lined up $743 million for 693 projects.
6. Torrential rains are swamping San Antonio, stranding residents in flood waters. Emergency crews were forced to make over 200 rescues.
7. President Obama toured tornado damage in Oklahoma Sunday. He is encouraging the victims of the devastation and stressing the federal government has already approved $3.5 million in aid.
8. Captain America was the target of crime in Ohio. A man was caught driving the vehicle after it had been stolen from a set in Downtown Cleveland.
9. A big entrance for a newborn in Southern California. Kailynn was born weighing 13 pounds and ten ounces, the biggest ever at the hospital.