1. A 20-year-old Huntsville man is accused of shooting three people at a house party for Buckhorn High School grads. We're told a fight broke out at the home and Trome Sibler-Lyons pulled a gun.
2. In Decatur, a man was shocked while replacing American flags on light poles. He was med-flighted to UAB after he fell to the ground from 20 feet up. Paramedics say he was responsive, but had 2nd to 3rd degree burns over half his body.
3. Church members are speaking out after two of their own were killed while doing work in the church pantry.
4. The Alabama Veterans Museum in Athens is collecting supplies to be sent to Oklahoma tornado victims. Many of those items shipped out on Wednesday.
5. Counterfeit $1's and $5's were found in Boaz. The funny money was being passed at a ball park and fast food restaurants.
6. A mysterious respiratory illness has left two people dead and five hospitalized in South Alabama. The State Health Department and the CDC are analyzing lab tests to determine a cause.
7. AAA says its going to be another busy Memorial Day weekend on the highways. More than 31 million Americans are expected to drive at least 50 miles for a holiday roadtrip.
8. A butcher in Seattle feeding his pigs pot to infuse their meat with marijuana. "I just got so popular we ran out of meat," he says. The butcher has made everything from bacon to proscuitto with the pot pork.
9. Richard Branson, Olivia Wilde and Bono joining Matt Damon for a mock press conference on a so-called toilet strike.