1. The Alabama legislature is preparing for its last meeting day Monday. Borrowing money is on the list of priorities.
2. Friends and family remembered the life of Simeon Gray. the funeral for the teen who drowned in Lawrence County held at Macedonia Cumberland Presbyterian Church on Sunday.
3. About 15,000 Alabama car titles were erroneously sent to vehicle owners instead of vehicle lienholders because of a computer upgrade glitch. The mistake happened during four days in late April.
4. Flooding in Talladega County closed the main throughway in the town of Munford. Property damage and the relocation of some farm animals added to the headaches.
5. The National Weather Service confirmed a tornado touched down in Kansas. Several tornado chasers caught video of the storm.
6. A Marine in Iowa was reunited with his best friend. Sergeant Ross Gundlach made a promise to his bomb detecting K-9 Casey that he would find her if he made it out of Afghanistan alive.
7. A town in Kansas made history by creating the world's largest baseball. Muscota is the home of former Chicago Cub Joe Tinker.
8. The $590 million powerball jackpot winning ticket was sold at a grocery store near Tampa.
9. A Powerball ticket sold in Tennessee barely missed winning a share of an estimated $590.5 million prize. But the ticket has a nice consolation prize worth $1 million.