1. A fire in Lawrence County turned fatal Sunday. The Fire Marshal is investigating the fire at a house near the intersection of North St. and Market St.
2. The Rocket City's Arts Festival got a late start. Because of the rain, Panoply kicked off at 3:30 Sunday afternoon and was free.
3. Heavy rain flooded streets in Boaz. Police closed some city streets including Snellgrove and Old Denson Rd. because of high water.
4. Participants in the Country Music Marathon in Nashville Saturday set of for a run. But, instead took part in a 26.2 mile swim in the midst of all the rain. Bands lined the route for the Nashville tradition.
5. People in Hartselle celebrated the grand opening of the new Hartselle High School. A ribbon cutting and tour highlighted the brand new features.
6. Alabama Veterans will have the option to display proof of their military service on their driver's license. The veteran's license will be available Wednesday.
7. A Puerto Rico high school took the top spot at the US Space and Rocket Center's annual Great Moon Buggy race. A team from UAH claimed the college division.
8. In Key West, Florida they were racing beds. At least one person from each team was required to ride on the bed as part of the Conch Republic Independence celebration.
9. Spiderman is wanted in Los Angeles. One man was questioned and released after some other masked man stole $6,000 from a tour guide on Hollywood Boulevard. Batman is promising to keep an eye out.