1. Concerned residents filled up Huntsville's City Hall as the council discussed how to regulate sidewalk protests and other public meetings.
2. A movement on Facebook to "Keep Downtown Loud" is gaining some steam. Members of the group want the City Council to increase the noise decibel limit so that musicians can play at downtown bars without worrying about fines.
3. Sending a letter to the wrong address landed a Boaz woman behind bars. That letter that contained a baggie of marijuana was intended for Lisa Blakenship. It went to city jail instead. Police found more drugs when they searched her home.
4. Five fire departments responded to an afternoon fire in Madison County. The family got out before the roof collapsed in Hazel Green.
5. Wednesday night there were explosions aboard barges on the Mobile River. Fire and rescue reported a total of five explosions on the barges, which had been loaded with liquid natural gas. Three people were injured.
6. A Tennessee woman was hit by a car in a crosswalk and it was caught on camera. The video shows her trying to run, but she was sent sailing on the sidewalk. Luckily, she survived.
7. An intoxicated Missouri man took a shower in the wrong home. The homeowner says she was home when someone broke in and rummaged through the kitchen. Police showed up while the guy was in the bathroom.
8. A burglary suspect lead police on a high speed chase in a U-Haul. The chase lasted more than 30 minutes at speeds up to 90 miles per hour in California.
9. Workers in Iowa tossed out some old office equipment "Office Space" style. A radio contest asked participants to throw the old equipment off the roof to a parking garage.