1. An Alabama State Trooper is asking the court to delay his trial because the Navy is calling him back to active duty. Heath Moss is accused of killing a couple while speeding in his cruiser.
2. Deonta Griffin's family says a body recovered in Lake Guntersville Tuesday is Griffin's. Police say he jumped into the lake during a high speed chase on January 5th.
3. The Alabama State Senate stalled a bill that allows home-schooled students to take part in extracurricular activities, including sports, at public schools.
4. A contract employee for Huntsville schools was fired. He's accused of taking off his belt and spanking several students on March 18th.
5. A .22 revolver was found in the security checkpoint at Huntsville International Airport on Tuesday. A TSA spokesman says the gun was discovered in a passenger's carry-on bag.
6. Boylston Street is open to the public for the first time since the Boston Marathon bombings. The barricades were removed Wednesday and traffic is moving through once again.
7. Apple is reporting its first drop in profits in a decade. iPad and iPhone orders remained strong in the company's latest earnings reports.
8. Students in Michigan are gearing up for the zombie apocalypse. The disaster drill is designed to make students contemplate likely scenarios in disasters.
9. Huntsville resident Margot Neubert has reached the century mark. Members of the Mountaineers Club gathered to celebrate her 100th birthday.