1. Huntsville Mayor Tommy Battle announced new additions to a proposed entertainment district. If passed, Constitution Village and Green Street Market would be included in the downtown area that would allow alcohol.
2. Huntsville councilman Bill Kling wants to spend as much as $10 million on Joe Davis Stadium. Kling says the old ball park is in need of serious restoration.
3. The busy road in front of the new Hartselle High School will get some much needed improvements over the summer. The city seeking bids to resurface and widen a one mile stretch of Bethel Road.
4. A new search is under way for missing nursing student Holly Bobo after a dog found what appears to be the woman's purse not far from her rural Tennessee home. Investigators are not sure exactly where the dog found the purse.
5. The FBI released new photos of two men they think were involved in the Boston Marathon Bombings. The video shows the two walking together at one point.
6. Damage from the massive West Texas blast at a fertilizer plant is still mounting. All structures in a four to five block radius were demolished and as many as 15 people were killed.
7. Amazon is dipping its toe into the TV production business rolling out 14 of its own TV show pilots on its website.
8. A Georgia teen was waiting on a long line at a McDonald's drive-thru when an angry man pulled a gun on him. The confrontation was caught on video and it turns out the angry man is a police sergeant.
9. A retired cyclist is living out his dream of a cross country ride. The 70 year old is riding those 4,000 miles for the Wounded Warriors project.