1. NASA says that the President's new budget will allow the agency to remain a world leader in space exploration.
2. Obama's budget calls for a strategic review of the Tennessee Valley Authority that could lead to its sale to become a private company.
3. Three of accused Discovery Middle School shooter Hammad Memon's attorneys are asking to be taken off the case. Memon will be in court later this month for a status hearing.
4. The Huntsville Stars opened the 2013 home season Wednesday with an evening matchup at the Joe. It was game one of a ten game home stand.
5. A police chase in Florence on Monday was caught on camera via an officer's motorcycle helmet. The 5 minute chase shows officers chasing a man who refused to stop for traffic violations.
6. Alabama Governor Robert Bentley says he will seek a second term. The 70-year-old Republican made that announcement Tuesday.
7. Your mail will be arriving on Saturdays, at least for a little while longer. Congress is putting the brakes on the postal service's plan to halt Saturday deliveries.
8. A new report finds the amount of smoking scenes in youth-rated movies is on the rise. According to the study, half of such movies in 2012 delivered about 14.8 billion tobacco impressions to audiences.
9. A police officer in Minneapolis lost a finger when he was attacked. But get this, a suspect bit it off below the knuckle. We're told the suspect was emotionally disturbed.