1. An overnight shooting in Huntsville marks the 5th such incident in just four days. A man was shot several times just after midnight at the Valley Garden Apartments on 12th Street.
2. Huntsville police are addressing the spike in crime. We're told most of these recent shootings were not random and drug activity has been a consistent factor.
3. Two men were arrested and two more indicted for the Franklin County murder of Corey Matthews. The 22-year-old's body was found in a field across form Jackson Cemetery in Cowan, Tenn., back in March.
4. The Small Business Administration is offering some help for storm victims in DeKalb County. Representatives will be set up at the Kilpatrick Fire Department offering low interest loans.
5. Alabama Governor Robert Bentley signed stricter abortion clinic regulations into law Tuesday. Clinics have a couple of months to comply with the new standards.
6. At least 14 people on the campus of Lone Star College in Texas were wounded during a stabbing rampage. One suspect was taken into custody.
7. Cuba says it will turn over to the United States a Florida couple who allegedly kidnapped their own children from the mother's parents and fled by boat to Havana. An amber alert went out for Chase and Cole Hakken last week in Alabama.
8. Rising car prices and lender competition are pushing car loans to longer terms according to the Wall Street Journal. In the final quarter of 2012, the average new car loan was more than five years, the longest ever.
9. Move over therapy dogs. Llamas are the next big thing in the biz. The animals are said to have a great bedside manner and have made over 600 visits to patients in the Northwest.