1. A UAH hockey player is accused of rape. The junior from Finland was arrested for an incident that occurred on January 13th on campus.
2. In Killen, a Brooks High School Senior was arrested and charged with raping another teenager at a prom after-party.
3. The city of Priceville has a new car and some money for a School Resource Officer. Sheriff Ana Franklin plans to eventually have an SRO in all Morgan county schools.
4. Two Moulton men were arrested in connection with a home invasion robbery in Chilton County. The Lawrence County Sheriff's Department assisted the Alabama Bureau of Investigation to track them down.
5. The U.S. Department of Toxic Substances & Disease Registry released its findings from an investigation in Lawrence County. Drinking water is thought to have been exposed to PFC.
6. Biologists used electrofishing equipment to stun fish in Wheeler lake. When they floated to the top of the water, they were measured and weighed, then released.
7. A new ordinance in Nelson, Georgia makes gun ownership mandatory. It's called a family protection ordinance, and doesn't include a penalty for those who don't comply.
8. Americans are doing a better job of paying their credit card bills on time, according to the American Bankers Association. Only 2.4% of bank credit card accounts were delinquent in the fourth quarter of 2012.
9. Countries around the world are marking the 6th annual World Autism Awareness Day, with blue lights. The famed Sydney Opera House is one of many landmarks changing colors.