1. Huntsville Police say a woman was killed as she was pulling out of the CVS parking lot on Winchester Rd. The road was shut down from Homer Nance to Bradford as police cleaned up the scene.
2. Hundreds of students are changing schools in the middle of the school year. Hartselle High School will open a brand new campus tomorrow morning.
3. The Alabama House will consider a bill making it easier for non-profit animal clinics like North Alabama Spay Neuter in Huntsville to perform low cost procedures. The bill would offer more protections for clinics in the state, and allow veterinarians to work for them.
4. Authorities in Texas aren't commenting on whether the shooting deaths of the Kaufman County District Attorney and his wife might be connected to the shooting death of an assistant prosecutor in the county two months ago. The two were found dead on Saturday.
5. Police say heavy fog was a factor when three people were killed and more than 20 injured following a 75-vehicle pileup on the Virginia-North Carolina border. The accident left traffic backed up for about eight miles.
6. Pope Francis celebrated his first Easter Mass in St. Peter's Square Sunday. Tens of thousands of people gathered for the ceremony.
7. The First Family attended church, donning their Easter best on Sunday. President Obama and the First Lady took the stroll across Lafayette Park along with Sasha an Malia on the way to St. John's Episcopal church.
8. A copy of popular Beatles album, "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" autographed by all four Beatles, is up for auction in Texas. The bids are now topping $120,000.
9. An orphaned polar bear cub is preparing for a trip to Buffalo, NY. The cub was rescued in Alaska after his mother was killed by a hunter. Kali will find a new home alongside another cub named Luna at the Buffalo Zoo.