1. Alonzo McGee's life insurance company is taking the murder victim's ex-wife to court. They want to determine whether she should receive the payment for his policy.
2. A Cullman car dealer was indicted by a federal Grand Jury for violating federal protections for active duty military service members.
3. Tennessee Route 16 will remain closed on Keith Springs Mountain in Franklin County for a couple of weeks because of a rockslide earlier this week. The state hopes to have the road open by April 12th.
4. An Easter Egg hunt for 2nd graders and kindergarten classes at Heritage Elementary is making national headlines after the principal initially canceled the hunt because of the word "Easter".
5. Decatur Heritage Christian Academy recognizing Holy Week by "Walking the Cross". Students took turns carrying the cross around the parking lot.
6. An old cell phone and a shoe saved some lost Florida girls. Nine-year-old Aubrey used the old phone to dial 9-1-1. Six-year-old Grace used her light-up sneaker to alert authorities when they got close.
7. Wild video from Ohio shows a pick-up truck nearly strike firefighters responding to an accident. Moments later, a second vehicle slams right into one of the first responders. Somehow, he only suffered minor injuries.
8. Police in South Carolina say a woman kept her boyfriend from running after her by throwing his prosthetic legs in their front yard after she stabbed him.
9. A Kansas City gas station clerk makes an eye-popping discovery. He found a box labeled "keep refrigerated". It had a pair of eyes inside.