1. Two Huntsville men are now facing murder charges in the death of 18-year-old Henry Woods. Woods was shot and killed on Brenda Street last week.
2. Police say they've solved a cold case in Russellville three decades later. John Donald Smith was indicted on murder charges for the 1980 killing of Larry Graham.
3. 27-year-old David Cole was killed at the intersection of Governors and Covemont around 1:00 a.m. Wednesday. Police say his black car swerved off the road and into a tree.
4. Huntsville Mayor Tommy Battle took a mile-long walk at Big Spring Park as part of the unveiling of new walking routes downtown.
5. Joe Mitchell, a black member of the Alabama legislature from Mobile, is accused of a racist tirade via email. In response to a question about gun control, Mitchell wrote, "Your folk never used all this **** to protect my folk from your slave-holding, murdering, adulterous, baby-raping, incestuous, snaggle-toothed, backward-a**ed, inbreed, imported criminal-minded kin folk."
6. Obscene t-shirts are no longer in plain view under a new law in Orange Beach. The City Council approved an ordinance that only allows t-shirts with vulgar messages or images to be sold to adults behind closed doors.
7. A new study suggests Facebook may help boost a person's self worth.
8. A marina worker in Texas is making a new best friend. Three months ago, he nursed a pelican back to health, and "Pete" hasn't left his side since.
9. There is no reason to be bored in the bathroom. A Pennsylvania baseball stadium is offering urinal video games. That's games for guys to play while they....you know.