1. A body found in a mobile home in Lincoln County sparked a murder investigation. A utility worker called police after trying to cut the power off at the home.
2. A woman was killed after crashing into a patrol car on I-565 in Huntsville. Lt. Corey Harris was injured in the accident where the woman was driving the wrong way on the interstate.
3. A billboard reading "Strip for Me" outside a Birmingham strip club is turning heads. Its author is a Birmingham church with a loose interpretation of Hebrews 12:1.
4. Police in South Alabama say a man put his ADHD medication in a plastic Easter egg among 1,500 others at a hunt. A six-year-old child found it and ate the medication.
5. Tennessee liquor stores would be open on Sundays under changes to a supermarket wine bill. The Senate Finance Committee voted to make changes to the bill and delay a final vote.
6. The SpaceX Dragon is back on earth. It spent three weeks at the International Space Station.
7. The US housing market is improving. Home prices are going back up, with residential real estate reaching 2006 levels.
8. Supporters and opponents of California's Proposition 8 gathered outside the Supreme Court Building as justices listened to arguments over the constitutionality of California's 2008 voter referendum banning gay marriage.
9. A Texas man was pulled over and arrested after dropping off his car for repairs. The loaner he was given at the luxury dealership was reported stolen in a mix-up at the dealership. He says they gave him a free oil change to say, "I'm sorry."