1. A Huntsville doctor can no longer prescribe controlled substances after a state board suspended his license.
2. A Franklin County Tennessee highway was shut down Monday because of a rock slide. Crews from the State Department of Transportation were brought in to clear the scene. No one was injured.
3. A body found in Cowan, Tennessee is turning into a murder investigation. Investigators say 26-year-old Corey Matthews died of blunt force trauma.
4. UNA football legend Harlon Hill was laid to rest Tuesday after his funeral at the Killen church of Christ. Hill played at the University of North Alabama and went on to break records for the Chicago Bears.
5. It's the 82nd anniversary of the arrest and trial of the nine Scottsboro Boys, falsely accused of raping two white women on a train in Alabama. The Scottsboro Boys Museum held a ceremony in their honor.
6. There was a terrifying accident on a South Florida highway. The truck plowed straight into a guardrail, which went straight out of the back of the truck. Somehow, the driver got away with only a small injury to his hand.
7. Retailers say customers are not buying Easter holiday products as much as they were last year. Typically, an average Easter shopper will spend about $20 on Easter candy.
8. Dell shares are getting a boost as the bidding war for the P.C. maker heats up. Two new bids are expected to be upwards of $24 billion.
9. Bill Gates is offering a cash reward of $100,000 for some risky business. It is earmarked for whoever comes up with the next generation condom.