1. Wild weather left significant damage in parts of the Valley.
2. A strike of lightning killed a family dog in Madison County. Firefighters say lightning struck a metal cable that was connected to a metal chain around the dog's neck.
3. Strong winds left damage in Colbert County. A mobile home flipped upside down in Leighton. It was brand new.
4. Hail was falling across the Valley Monday afternoon. We received reports of ice larger than golf balls in Hackleburg.
5. Decatur Police arrested a man after he stripped off his clothes and tried to enter Austin High School Monday afternoon.
6. A Madison woman is facing charges, accused of stealing from Wal-mart while she worked there. Investigators say she worked as a cashier and would allow friends and family to take large tickets items without ringing them up.
7. The city of Decatur will offer $40 million in incentives for the proposed Sweetwater project. The development is expected to bring five anchor stores, a hotel, and at least three restaurants to Highway 20 in Limestone County.
8. The Tennessee resort community of Pigeon Forge is under siege as a raging wild fire consumes hundreds of acres across Sevier County. Twenty-five fire departments have battled the blaze.
9. It's back to the wild for an eagle. An Oklahoma man found her after she hit a radio tower and nursed her back to health.