1. State troopers are investigating a traffic fatality in Marshall County. Saturday night on Highway 79, a man carrying fishing gear was hit and fell over a the rails of a bridge and into the water, where he died.
2. A tractor collided with an SUV in Owens Cross Roads. It happened around 1:30 on Sunday afternoon.
3. Women rallied Sunday afternoon in Huntsville to fight what they call "controlling and regressive" bills introduced by various Alabama lawmakers.
4. Two high school football players were found guilty of raping an intoxicated sixteen year old in Steubenville, Ohio. The case is causing huge divisions in the small town where the football team a source of local pride.
5. "I'm sure it will be a life story to tell everybody how he had this grand entrance," says the new mom. That grand entrance happened during a traffic stop. Dash cam video shows the surprise delivery in Iowa when the father was pulled over for speeding.
6. The world's smallest parade continued a unique tradition in Enterprise on Sunday. No marching bands or fancy floats. It's just a one-man, or this year, a one-woman show.
7. Travelers have to wait up to four hours at customs in Miami. Airport officials say they are working through staffing issues after eliminating overtime for customs and border protection employees because of the sequester.
8. The search for Big Foot made a stop in North Texas. Believers from all over the world met up for the sasquatch seminar.
9. Dogs and owners enjoyed the Woofstock Music Fair. The mutt mingle was intended to raise awareness of pet adoptions.