1. Alabama Robert Bentley made a stop in the Rocket City, speaking at the 15th Annual AlabamaGermany Partnership dinner.
2. Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice Roy Moore has ordered circuit and district clerk offices in Alabama be closed to the public on Wednesdays because of a financial crisis facing the court system. That change will begin March 20th.
3. Police are looking for a woman who used two counterfeit $100 bills at a department store in Florence. Police say the funny money was actually reprinted $5 dollar bills.
4. An elderly woman escaped from her home to avoid a fire that started when she was cleaning her kitchen. It appears the house in Danville was a complete loss.
5. Russellville police say there's no evidence of human remains at the home searched in late January. The Alabama Bureau of Investigation excavated the land after receiving a tip that a baby might be buried in the yard.
6. Beaches in Palm Beach, Florida closed as sharks got a little too close for comfort. The black tip sharks, some up to six feet long, were migrating off the coast.
7. Senator Marco Rubio quoted Wiz Khalifa along with the classic gangster movie, The Godfather, as part of a 13 hour filibuster, with Republicans attempting to block John Brennan's nomination for CIA director.
8. A New York man was fined hundreds of dollars for his laugh. He says police gave him two tickets for disturbing the peace after he laughed at his neighbor out of his bathroom window.
9. A woman who claims to be part of a sovereign nation claims to own a multi-million dollar Tennessee home. She says she's the rightful owner because she claimed it.