1. Investigators say two off-duty police officers found the body of 32-year-old Jose Ruiz in a field off County Road 84 in the Speake community.
2. Huntsville police are looking for the man who robbed a Papa Jacks gas station on Old Madison Pike around 6:00 Tuesday morning. They say he walked into the back of the store with a gun and demanded money.
3. Lightning is believed to be the cause of a house fire on Liberty Hill Drive in Toney. The blaze started around 1:00 Tuesday afternoon. No one was home.
4. A bill providing school tax credits for kids at failing schools is hitting some opposition from the AEA. A judge will rule Wednesday on whether the Governor can sign the bill into law.
5. A threat on the bathroom wall at Sylvania High School prompted extra law enforcement. The superintendent says they are investigating.
6. "Free 2 Teach" opened a new location on 9th Avenue in Huntsville. The non-profit organization provides teachers with free supplies to help in the classroom.
7. Tuesday was a record day on Wall Street as the Dow shot up 94 points, blowing by a record set in October 2007. Experts warn slow earnings outlooks could knock back some of the gains.
8. Beer sales in the U.S. are up for the first time since the 2008 recession. Craft and imported beers helped boost revenue, along with leap year celebrations.
9. Starting April 25th, you can carry small knives and novelty-sized bats through TSA security checkpoints. It's part of an updated prohibited items list.