1. A Huntsville school bus was involved in a minor traffic accident around 7:00 this morning at Jordan Lane and interstate 565. Only four students were on board. None were injured.
2. The city of Huntsville hosted a meeting Monday night seeking public input about a new entertainment district where you could drink alcohol on the streets downtown.
3. A new program at the Florence Lauderdale Public Library will allow anyone with a library card to check out guitars for up to four weeks at a time. It starts this summer, and it's free.
4. New details are surfacing in the case of former Alabama A&M administrator, Marco McMillian. His family says he was beaten and burned, then left near a Mississippi river levee.
5. Terry Greer, the former Decatur preacher and Gardendale resident accused of killing his wife and wounding his daughter, is now out of the hospital and jailed on a murder charge.
6. More licensed hunters are taking the field in Alabama, reflecting national growth in the sport. A national study shows a 9% growth nationwide.
7. A major roadway in Pennsylvania was shut down after it was covered with mail. The unusual incident backed up morning rush hour traffic, beginning around seven.
8. Casey Anthony is back in court, and she says she's broke. She filed bankruptcy in late January, claiming about $1,000 in assets and $792,000 in liabilities.
9. We have video of the woman kicking her way to the history books. Lauren Silberman was the first woman to try out at an NFL regional combine. She was sidelined with an injury.