1. A spokesperson for Huntsville's abortion clinic says the facility will shut down if a bill tightening regulations is signed into law. The Women's Health and Safety Act passed the Alabama house on Tuesday.
2. A pit bull is fighting for her life. She was found with a 22 pound chain attached to her neck in Limestone County.
3. Writing on the wall lead to jail time for a Brewer High school students. Brandon Smithson was charged with making a terrorist threat, after inking a song lyric that included the words, "I'm bringing a gun tomorrow."
4. Two Morgan County women are facing a multitude of charges after leading police on a chase, ramming patrol cars and hitting a building in Decatur.
5. Ethan Gilman, the six year old held hostage in a Midland City bunker for nearly a week, will be treated to a trip to Disney World. Donors have given thousands of dollars and scores of teddy bears and toy cars to the Alabama boy.
6. A maintenance worker discovered the body of a missing Canadian tourist inside the water tank on top of an L.A. hotel, after reports of low water pressure. One tourist said, "we thought the water tasted funny."
7. Sony says it will launch its next generation Playstation four by the end of the year. The electronics giant says it will be more of a supercharged P.C. with a touchscreen and a camera.
8. A small herd of cows took a stroll down a Florida Highway. State Road 528 was shut down during rush hour as deputies corralled the cows.
9. Scientists say a giant sunspot could swallow six earths whole and trigger solar flares. There's no sign any of this will endanger earthlings.