1. The FBI is trying to track down two men that may have ties to the Valley. It's part of a sexual exploitation investigation, where a New Market basketball jersey was linked to a child victim.
2. Morgan County Sheriff Ana Franklin is hosting a class on being a responsible gun owner. The first session was for women only.
3. Downtown Decatur is one step closer to an entertainment district after the city planning board gave it the thumbs up.
4. Six new storm shelters are now open in DeKalb County. Each will hold 100 people during a storm. Two more are being constructed.
5. There was a gambling crackdown Tuesday at the recently re-opened Victoryland Casino. Authorities served a search warrant after an investigation into illegal bingo machines.
6. Nearly 100 people were arrested during a drug sweep around the University of Alabama campus. More than two dozen of those were students. Agents confiscated marijuana, cocaine, LSD, ecstasy and prescription medication.
7. A Valentine's day surprise left a man speechless. He says he and his girlfriend got into an argument and he tried to kiss and makeup. But, she took a bite out of the man's tongue instead.
8. Tuesday was a good day for Google as its stock trading hits an all time high, above 800 dollars.
9. A stare down in Texas pitted a pair of bobcats stare it out. One eventually walks away to avoid the cat fight.