1. A Huntsville man was taken into custody for assaulting a police officer at an assisted living facility and then locking himself in his room. After an hour standoff police coaxed him out.
2. A standoff in Dothan entered day two Wednesday. An Alabama legislator says the 6 year old boy being held hostage has been able to receive medicine and watch TV. He was taken from a school bus after the suspect fatally shot the driver.
3. A roof was ripped off a church building in Rogersville and an apartment building was damaged in Florence. Both of those incidents are part of the storm damage in the Shoals from last night's severe weather.
4. A hanger collapsed and small planes were damaged at a municipal airport in Winston County. The damage is thought to be around $200 thousand.
5. That same system left one person dead in Georgia. A tornado touched down in Adairsville just after 11.
6. A new bill is being presented to the legislature would impeach the president if the budget is not balanced. Representative Mo Brooks discussed the bill this morning in Huntsville.
7. Athens City administrators are upset that facebook removed the city page. The page was down during the threat of severe weather, where leaders often post updates.
8. Bond was denied for an elderly Florida man accused of stabbing his wife to death for not cooking him a hamburger. Police say he tried to cover up the crime by staging a burglary.
9. The brewing industry is asking for a last call on Tennessee's ballooning beer taxes. The proposal that was unveiled today would halt any increases to the highest taxed beer in the country.