1. Divorce attorneys for the Lieutenant Colonel found murdered Friday are shedding some light on what happened in the days leading up to his death. The lead counsel says it was one of the messiest cases he has ever seen.
2. Wanda McIntosh says, "Oh, I thought a bomb went off. It sounded like a big explosion." That bomb was actually a car crashing through MCM Services in Huntsville. Witnesses say the driver passed out.
3. Huntsville's National Weather Service was honored with a big award for its help in preparing the Tennessee Valley for April 27th. There were 238 tornado-related deaths in Alabama alone in what was the largest tornado outbreak ever recorded.
4. A Tennessee Valley Task Force is fighting back to raise awareness to a growing problem. Officials say there are more slaves in the world now than ever and human trafficking is a real problem.
5. The Tide rolls in South Beach. AJ McCarron lead Alabama to 21 first half points and cruised from there to get the 42-14 win over Notre Dame.
6. "I just put them on the coffee table for the recruits to look at." That's what Alabama head coach Nick Saban said about his four national championship rings. The Tide's head man accepted the crystal trophy this morning.
7. The team is back in Tuscaloosa following Monday night's game. The team rolled in to T-town just after noon, where thousands of fans greeted the 2012 champs.
8. Meanwhile, the Huntsville International Airport was covered in Crimson and White Tuesday. Tide fans arrived throughout the day from the weekend getaway to Miami.
9. Auburn grad Katherine Webb was a breakout star after Monday night's game. The girlfriend of AJ McCarron and Miss Alabama USA 2012 gained more than 100 thousand followers on twitter after ESPN"s cameras visited her in the stands.