1. Search crews in Marshall County spent Monday looking for a man who jumped from a bridge more than 70 feet to the water in Guntersville. The Marshall County fugitive led police on a high speed chase before fleeing.
2. There was tight security at Hampton Cove Elementary Monday after the weekend murder of the school's former principal's ex husband. Alonzo McGhee was shot and killed inside his car Saturday.
3. A miraculous reunion in Kansas. A national animal charity paid for Rascal's plane ride home after he turned up at a animal shelter in San Diego. They got the dog's information from his collar.
4. A Tennessee pilot is being called a hero after landing his single engine Cessna on the interstate in Fayette County. There were three others on board.
5. The up escalator suddenly changing directions in New Jersey. At least four people were injured in the accident caught on tape.
6. A man in California says he drove in the car pool lane by himself because he wanted to get a citation. He is fighting it in court, claiming he had documents in the passenger seat representing his corporation, and legally, his corporation is a person.
7. Valley Notre Dame Fans gathered at the West End Grill to watch Monday night's BCS championship game. There is a strong contingency of Irish in North Alabama.
8. Watch parties for the Tide took place all across North Alabama and Southern Tennessee. The US Space and Rocket Center hosting the Alabama faithful, showing the game on the big screen.
9. Alabama attire was in high demand on BCS Monday. Cute kids were sporting their crimson and white and throwing in a little hounds tooth.