1. A Huntsville bank was robbed in broad daylight. Police say a white male in his late twenties handed a note to a teller at Regions Bank on South Parkway and got away on foot with cash.
2. 750 students were out from Sparkman High School because of rumors of violence. Madison County's superintendent says those rumors became embellished on Facebook and Twitter.
3. Schools in Fayetteville Tennessee are closing Thursday and Friday due to a flu outbreak. The school will be sanitized during the long weekend.
4. Books-A-Million in Florence is making sure troops stay warm this holiday season. The staff spent the day loading up more than 9,000 bags of coffee to be delivered to our armed forces overseas.
5. One thousand gambling machines were installed at Victoryland in anticipation of reopening what was once the state's largest casino. Those machines were deemed legal because they don't accept cash.
6. Dozens of lovebirds tied the knot in Huntsville on a special date. The Madison County Courthouse was buzzing on 12-12-12.
7. Top musicians performed Wednesday night in New York for Super-storm Sandy relief. The 12-12-12 concert features Paul McCartney, Alicia Keys, and Kanye West among others.
8. Police in South Carolina arrested a man for driving drunk on a lawnmower. An officer spotted the suspect riding the lawnmower along a highway and immediately arrested him.
9. A 300 pound potbellied pig named Penelope back home after she was pignapped by car thieves. The boarish bandits stole the car with the pig inside. Police later found the car with the swine inside.