1. The ball cap bandit has been identified. Authorities say he lives in Huntsville. His neighbors say they knew it was him all along.
2. Florence police met with residents to highlight a growing problem in the city and look for answers. There have been more than 20 burglaries in the last month.
3. Gov. Bill Haslam says Tennessee will not create a state-run health insurance exchange. He says lack of information from the federal government makes it scary.
4. An EF1 tornado left major damage in Birmingham. The city is providing tarps to residents whose roofs were damaged. No injuries were reported.
5. Storms rolling through the Tennessee Valley knocked over Christmas trees on Huntsville's Tinsel Trail. Workers spent the day putting the downtown attraction back together.
6. In Georgia, it was a vandal that destroyed a Christmas display. The crook kicked over candy canes, ripped apart reindeer and stomped on Santa, causing thousands of dollars in damage.
7. Instagram pulled the plug on its Twitter integration. The popular photo sharing service disabled the feature on Sunday, meaning instagram photos will not be visible in a tweet.
8. A record number of government handouts were given in September. More than 47 million Americans are on food stamps.
9. FedEx is looking at a new record. Monday was its busiest day in history, as it handled more than 19 million packages. That's about 200 boxes a second.