1. A Huntsville man was found dead in his home this afternoon. Police originally called the death a homicide.
2. A man was shot in the face last night at a recording studio on Poole Drive in Huntsville. He died of his injuries. Police are looking for a suspect.
3. A Shoals mother is filing suit against the Lauderdale County Commission after her child was killed on what she calls a dangerous road.
4. The Alabama's Ethics Commission plans to ask 27 Decatur High School coaches or their representatives about monetary gifts from the Booster Club. State law prohibits state employees from receiving gifts of more than $25.
5. "Preppers" in Marshall County are preparing for emergencies. The group that started with 40 people is now up to 500.
6. An overnight fire in Morgan County is being ruled arson. Investigators say a witness saw three men in a white truck leave the house before it caught fire.
7. Groups representing law enforcement want congress to force cell phone companies to store your text messages so they will be available during an investigation.
8. Lawmakers want any reference to "lunatics" out of federal law. Congress has passed the measure and sent it to President Obama. It's the latest effort to remove language considered demeaning.
9. Take a look at some wacky Christmas lights. A St. Louis Neighborhood is full of the out of the ordinary decorations.