1. A Huntsville woman is accused of stealing thousands of dollars from Big Spring Partners in Huntsville. The non-profit organization partly responsible for the Veteran's Memorial has since shut down.
2. Funny money is passed being passed in Rainsville. At least one counterfeit $100 dollar bill was used at a DeKalb County store.
3. A wildfire has scorched over 100 acres along Hustleville Road in Marshall County near Guntersville. The blaze has been burning since Sunday afternoon.
4. A dangerous road in Ft. Payne is getting some much needed repairs to prevent landslides. The road work will begin on Highway 35 at 8th street and will stretch out one mile up Lookout Mountain.
5. Amateur video shows a security breach at the Atlanta International Airport. A woman appears to throw a plastic bag over a secure fence to an employee. The incident is being investigated.
6. New research on football and brain damage shows years of hits to the head leads to a distinct pattern of brain damage that could lead to aggression and dementia.
7. Today marks the 20th anniversary of the first ever text message. A British engineer sent "Merry Christmas" from his computer to his friend's Orbital 901 phone.
8. "Election" tops "iPhone 5" and "Kim Kardashian" as the most searched term in 2012 on Yahoo. "Political polls" came in at seven.
9. Apple, Siri and Mac jumped up the list of most popular baby names. Those names didn't make the top 100, but gained popularity from previous years.