1. Most of the more than 200 people who filed claims against Madison County based Tornado Masters will receive less than $1,000 a piece if the recommendation is accepted.
2. A third person has been charged in connection with a September home invasion on Wall Triana. 30 year old Demarcus Travis is facing a laundry list of charges including attempted murder.
3. Vennie Keaton was found in the back of a wrecked ambulance in a junkyard in Cookeville Tennessee. Keaton was wanted in connection with the murder of Melissa Hudgins who was found dead on Gadsden State's Cherokee campus.
4. The nation's space agency has demolished a historic structure in Huntsville that was once used by engineers working to send astronauts to the moon. NASA wanted to tear down the concrete-and-steel stand to save on maintenance and to free up space for newer facilities.
5. Former Alabama first lady Jamelle Folsom of Cullman has died. She had recently been diagnosed with Cancer. Folsom's late husband "Big Jim" Folsom served two terms as governor. Their son Jim also held the top office in Alabama.
6. The IRS is auctioning off 11 motorcycles tomorrow in Elkmont. Bidders got a sneak peek today.
7. The US Mint says a new plan to replace the dollar bill with a dollar coin would save the government $4.5 billion. The Mint will present the plan to congress next month.
8. There was quite a scare in Chicago after a plane crashed in the middle of the street as part of the filming of a TV show. The staged crash for Chicago Fire fooled onlookers.
9. A New York Police officer was honored for an act of kindness. Larry Deprimo spent his own money to buy a pair of boots for a homeless man in Times Square. The act of kindness was caught on camera and went viral.