1. Tracking down a stolen truck turned up thousands of dollars in stolen property. Albertville police made the discovery at a home on Enterprise Drive this morning.
2. Two brothers arrested in connection to a recent murder in the Shoals are now back in the Valley. Shannon and Jerry Brewer were caught last week in Florida.
3. Investigators in Cherokee County want to question Vennie Keaton in connection with a homicide investigation. The body of Melissa Hudgins was found on the campus of Gadsden State's Cherokee campus yesterday.
4. The US Department of Education is investigating Huntsville City Schools over claims of harassment. GLBT Advocacy and Youth Services filed a complaint claiming a JROTC instructor at Grissom told students homosexuality is sinful.
5. An Alabama fan got a stern reprimand and two years in prison for rubbing his genitals on an unconscious LSU fan following the BCS national title game in January. A video of the incident when viral.
6. Dashcam video captured a bizarre scene in Oklahoma. Fourteen illegal immigrants piled out of a car and ran from police during a routine traffic stop. All but one were tracked down.
7. Mitt Romney arriving for lunch with President Barack Obama. There was no formal agenda, but a White House spokesman said Obama was looking forward to having a useful discussion with his former competitor.
8. Like a children's book come to life, a zebra and a pony were captured on cell phone video running the streets of Staten Island. The two escaped from a petting zoo and were eventually returned.
9. Pro football players are accused of taking a drug for enhancing performance in the bedroom to enhance performance on the field. The NFL says right now, Viagra is not banned.