1. The Ball Cap Bandit strikes again. Police say he's hit five banks from Pulaski to Priceville. Tuesday, the Regions Bank in Rogersville was robbed.
2. Police say a Shoals man robbed a Florence drug store. They picked the suspect up and recovered more than 100 pills. He's charged with robbery and trafficking illegal drugs.
3. A proposed strip club is causing controversy in Huntsville. The city hosted a town hall meeting on the issue this evening. Volcano 256 would be located across the street from University Place Elementary.
4. A new development in Guntersville is being met with some opposition. The construction at the Cottages of Harbor Point is in a historic neighborhood that overlooks the lake.
5. Fifth graders at Chaffee Elementary were surprised with a trip to Space Camp. Huntsville's Elk Lodge presented a check for the entire class to attend in February.
6. No luck for lottery hopefuls in Georgia. A software malfunction has made it impossible to buy tickets for the $425 million drawing at many lotto machines in the state.
7. The Chinese are spurring America's housing market turn around. With a relatively week dollar, Chinese buyers get a bargain here. Most purchases are investments.
8. Apple says the smaller version of its iMac desktop computers will go on sale Friday. The new models have no disk drive, helping make the edges 1/5 the thickness of the old model.
9. It was a hero's welcome for a Florida father. Lieutenant Colonel David Hoff surprised his daughter at her school.