1. Four men are accused of breaking into a man's home, beating him up and taking his money and guns. The victim owns a chain of Tobacco Cabins in the Shoals.
2. Police say speed was a factor in Sunday's crash on Mulberry Road in Hazel Green that caused a car to explode, killing three people. A vigil was held this evening in honor of the victims.
3. An updated master plan to transform John Hunt Park was unanimously approved by the Huntsville Planning Commission. The $100 million proposal includes an amphitheater, a splash fountain and additional recreation fields.
4. Marshall County District Judge Tim Riley says he didn't hesitate to resuscitate a defendant who stopped breathing in his courtroom in Guntersville. Riley left his bench to perform CPR. The defendant is at Huntsville Hospital.
5. Two of three escaped juveniles from Mt. Meigs Juvenile Correctional Facility were apprehended in Madison County. They escaped Saturday along with a third suspect who is still on the loose.
6. A judge approved a request by Hostess to begin winding down its operations a day after he presided over a confidential mediation session between the company and its striking union. All 18,500 workers will lose their jobs.
7. Clothes and vacations beat out electronics as the most wanted holiday gifts for adults. Laptops, tablets and smart phones round out the top five.
8. Bro-tox is also a hot gift for men. Last year more than 300,000 men got botox.
9. San Francisco's board of supervisors narrowly passed a ban on public nudity. A legal team is now seeking an injunction against the ban.