1. Residents in Hazel Green say something must be done at the dangerous curve where three people died on Sunday. The accident on Mulberry Road left one vehicle engulfed in flames.
2. State Troopers are investigating a deadly semi accident that backed up traffic for hours on I-65. The driver of that truck died in the wreck near Falkville Sunday afternoon.
3. They are counting in the courthouse as election officials were forced to recount the race between Tommy Ragland and Patty Demos for Madison County Probate Judge. There were only about 100 votes separating the two candidates.
4. Four purse snatchings over the weekend are bringing to light a major holiday concern. Police encourage women to keep a tight reign on their pocketbooks while shopping around town.
5. Thanks to Landers McLarty, the Manna House has something to be thankful for just before the holidays. Jim McDonald donated a new van to help with deliveries. Landers McLarty got it ready to run.
6. Auburn University's Trees Task Force says the oaks at Toomer's Corner suffered significant damage when the toilet paper they were draped with caught fire early Sunday morning. Auburn police are investigating.
7. It's not over for twinkies just yet. Hostess, the company that makes the treat, and its second largest union are going to go into mediation to try to resolve their differences, per a bankruptcy judge's orders.
8. Gas prices are dropping again just in time for holiday travels. The national average is $3.41 18 cents. That's down from last month. The lowest price in Huntsville is about $3.11.
9. Die-hard shoppers are making sure they get those door busting deals on Black Friday. There are already lines at several Best Buys across the country.