1. Decatur schools are looking at the possibility of combining its high schools. System leaders will begin a series of meeting about the possibility before the end of the year.
2. Lee High School Students are back in the classroom for the first time since a classmate was killed on the train tracks. Blue ribbons were worn and flags flew at half staff in memory of Dylan Jones.
3. An argument between Colbert County brothers ended with gun shots. Both men were armed when the victim was shot three or four times. He was taken to the hospital.
4. Alabama is one of 20 states with an organized petition in support of seceding from the nation. According to the White House website, a petition with 25,000 signatures in a month will be reviewed by White House Staffers.
5. One of Amy Bishop's court appointed attorneys for her appeal will be paid more than $100,000. Bishop is serving a life sentence without the possibility of parole after a plea deal for a February 2010 shooting rampage at UAHuntsville.
6. An Oklahoma man was arrested after his 16-month-old daughter was found locked in a metal dog cage and covered with feces and his naked 3-year old son was found crying outside on a cold afternoon.
7. An Ohio driver was forced to hold a sign that says "only an idiot would drive on the sidewalk to avoid a school bus" after she was caught on tape doing exactly that. Her license was suspended for 30 days and she paid a 250 dollar fine.
8. Volunteers are putting together one million meals for the needy. The million meal marathon is a joint effort between the Indianapolis Colts and Kids Against Hunger.
9. Crews are laying the foundation for what will be an outdoor ice skating rink in Huntsville's Big Spring Park. The rink will be open from November 21st to January 5th.