1. Four people were sent to the hospital after a school bus accident in New Market. The bus from Walnut Grove School was hit by an SUV on Butler Road just North of Joe Quick.
2. A Ft. Payne home was hit by an 18 wheeler that ran off the cliff of a mountain. The owner of the home says it's not the first time an accident has happened at this location.
3. The newest edition to the Huntsville-Madison County Veterans Memorial debuted this week. "Courage" is a compliment to its neighboring statue named "Sacrifice".
4. The biggest fishing tournament in the world is coming to the Valley. Lake Guntersville will host the Bassmaster Classic in 2014.
5. A meteor expert was in Huntsville to discuss the meteorite shower in North Alabama last week. Doppler weather radio was used to find meteorites on the ground.
6. A twitter gaffe was part of a routine security check-up. The social network's security specialists reset a larger number of passwords than they intended after the service had been hacked.
7. Amazon.com has un-corked its plans to launch wine sales in time for the holidays. However, Alabama did not make the delivery list because the state has outlawed alcohol deliveries for personal consumption.
8. 23.7 million passengers are expected to take to the skies over the twelve day Thanksgiving holiday period. The busiest days of the year are projected to be November 25th and 26th.
9. A 21 year old in Michigan is accused of faking his identity to join a high school football team. Police say he pretended to be seventeen just to get into school.