1. At least two men arrested Wednesday in connection with a series of murders along the Alabama Tennessee line and held on other charges. Authorities from Tennessee and Alabama are working together to solve six murders in the Tennessee Valley.
2. Family and friends mourning the loss of one of the six victims of that killing spree. Visitation for Jessica Brown was Thursday evening in Fayetteville.
3. Huntsville City Schools hosted the US department of education. Officials are checking out the system's switch to digital learning.
4. Smoke that was flooding the Rocket City Thursday morning originated from Redstone Arsenal. Crews were testing a terminal high-altitude area defense missile.
5. A stern talk for a Florence girl who listed her brother for sale on craigslist because she was angry with him. Police say the matter wasn't taken lightly when the eighth grader was listed for $1,200.
6. A nasty neighborhood feud in Michigan turned morbid. One neighbor set up a Halloween display with the words "rest in peace nosey neighbors". The bitter battle began when that nosey neighbor complained to the city about a camper parked in the driveway.
7. Expect plenty of candy on the trick or treat trail. The National Retail Federation estimates Americans will spend a record $8 billion celebrating the holiday this year.
8. Microsoft is kicking off a campaign for its newest operating system. Windows 8 will be available on Friday.
9. After a good swing through the trees, one of Florida's most notorious primates has been nabbed. The mystery monkey was caught after eluding authorities for over a year.